HP 15- AC169TU Notebook (P6L81PA) (Intel Pentium- 4 GB RAM- 1 TB HDD- 39.62 cm (15.6)- DOS) (Black)

New product

Rs. 22,000.00

More info

Powered by Intel Pentium processor 3825U and 4GB DDR3L RAM this HP notebook is your ideal companion for both work and play. This HP notebook features a compact and sleek design so you can take it with you everywhere you go. Browse the web watch movies and play games on this notebook39s 39.62 cm LED backlit widescreen display. Powered by a 1.9 GHz Intel Pentium processor this notebook lets you multitask seamlessly. Thanks to the powerful processor you can open numerous tabs on the web browser while you are doing research for your project. It has a 4 GB DDR3L RAM so you can access frequentlyused files and programs in a jiffy. With integrated 802.11b/g/n WiFi connectivity and 4.0 Bluetooth you39ll be able to connect with your network and other devices. It offers a variety of other connectivity options 5 USB ports One USB 3.0 and Two USB 2.0 and HDMI support.

HP Warranty FAQs

If I purchase laptop from Snapdeal will I be eligible for warranty

Yes all the products sold on Snapdeal are 100 genuine and comes with applicable brand warranty.

How long is my laptop covered by HPs warranty

Warranty service for eligible repairs is available for 12 months from the date of original purchase.

How can I tell if my laptop is inwarranty

Validity of any genuine HP laptop can be checked by entering the serial number and product number at following web address

http//support.hp.com/usen/checkwarranty

Serial number and product number are written at the bottom of the laptop

To check other ways of finding the serial number and product number please visit

http//support.hp.com/usen/document/c00033108

How much will the warranty service cost me

Warranty service for eligible repairs is available at no charge. However for Carry In you will be responsible for all expenses incurred in transporting your laptop to your local Authorised Service Provider.

What are the types of damages that are not covered under the warranty

The following types of damage are not covered under One Year Limited Warranty damage resulting from accidents liquid contact disassembly unauthorised service and unauthorised modifications.